It charms me to no end to see goths and non-goths together. Everyone else has to admit that when they see somebody gothed out and somebody else wearing simple jeans and a t-shirt that they stop and think, "What the fuck?..." I do, too... even I wonder about it, and I've dated non-goths before, and have many friends that aren't goth... and to see two people who look like such total opposites holding hands and laughing as they walk down a street together.. now that... that makes me happy...
Just like that Dell commercial they showed years ago. Now please tell me everyone else saw it, too... with the goth girl? And if so, can anybody tell me where to find it online?
I can't help but think of my roommate through this first year of college... ha ha ha... Kat, the princess of the dark, and Olivia, the emo of all emos...
*Sighs*
Memories...
Now here is where I should tell some interesting little narrative to illustrate the comical differences between me and said roommate... but I won't...
Saturday, 2 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)



|