Ideas can come so suddenly, so randomly... it reminds me of the movie Turner and Hooch, how suddenly ideas can pop up in the strangest of times... in fact, I had to run to the computer and put this down...
But here's the deal.... I can't talk about it... see, because I had mentioned something about.. errr.. something... that was what opened the window to umm... some uh... other stuff happening...
I just wanted to say, "I get it now!" And, "Hmmmm... still can't stand it, can you? Still can't take it... can't be upstaged by a genuine person? Wow. That must really hurt... especially to know that I'm happy... that I have friends... that I have a wonderful, loving family... oh yeah, and that I don't have to change my entire life just to get back some guy that dumped me... or to try to get attention... funny... people like me for who I actually am... that must hurt a person like you."
Heheh...
*Smirks*
I know something you don't know... wanna play now?
Try harder next time... oh, and I blocked you... from e-mail this time, too. Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy the e-mail you sent me... but umm.. hmmm... *block*
*Flips the bird*
All you're doing is showing me how much of a jealous and unhappy person you are... go ahead.. keep going... and keep telling yourself that you're a good person in the meantime... tonight I think this is fucking hilarious...
Saturday, 2 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)



|