Sunday, 13 July 2008

What's Good Poetry Alcohol?

Because I need it tonight.... mmm-mmm, do I!

So please, somebody deliver it...

It might stave off my bad mood.... it's been creeping up on me the last half an hour or so... a mixture of writer's block, withdrawl from my Mountain Dew addiction, and people... but it's always people... you know, one of these days I should just be like, "You know, they're just people. Just like me... I'm no different whatsoever." But somehow, nope, can't do it... can't fathom them... like, take this one guy... I purposely do not speak to him. In fact, whenever I am forced to speak to him, which is always forced, totally beyond my control, I'm as brief as possible and try to avoid looking at him for as long as possible.... for a brief period of time he got pissy with me because he thought I said something negative about him and he removed the link to my blog. Turns out I never said it about him and he relinked me. What the heck... I don't talk to him. Don't like him... never did. In fact, he never really even liked me, so why link me? Don't ask me....

Now, I realize that this isn't anything earth-shattering, and that there are a whole lot worse problems in life... but it bugs me... it's just one of those little things that's like, "What the crap?" He knows I don't talk to him, in fact, he knows exactly how I feel about him. He links me anyways... duuuuhhh.. how come?

So yeah, just little things...

A bottle just shattered on the sidewalk. Hmm. Nice. That'll make going out in sandals more fun... well... fine, I'll wear shoes until I get where I'm going then put on my sandals.

Now, another person that I just flat-out don't like is purposely not-talking to me... anybody know what I mean? I mean, making it a point to talk to everybody around me, or to interrupt my conversation to make a comment to a person that I'm mid-sentence with but not even acknowledging me... making it a point to sit near me and the person/people I'm with just to show me that they aren't talking to me... nice... let's talk about obnoxious.

And at Applebee's the other day, a girl sitting right behind me was shouting about how cool it is she was and how many men liked her and asked her out all the time... it wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't been overshouting the conversation I was trying to have with somebody else...

Oh, oh, and then, this one time-when I was six....

Heh. Yeah, that was me making fun of me.... seems like I should have a sense of humor about this and brush it off... so, I think I will...

Besides... Blake is in town this week...