Monday, 1 September 2008

Blogging Hiatus...

I'm packing my computer, because I'm moving back up to Salem. Gotsta get up there early and whatnot, but I won't be blogging again until I get settled back into the dorms and have my internet sorted out.

Hmmm... ummm...

*Scratches head*

Nope, no will to blog yet... maybe blogging will pick up again once school is back in full swing.

Ah, now? Now I must go...

Perhaps I shall blog my brother's computer, or from somebody else's computer in the meantime, so please come back.. actually, yes... I will blog again... perhaps tonight, perhaps tomorrow.. I forget sometimes that internet doesn't come and go just through my laptop.

So, wait for me by moonlight, watch for me by the moonlight, I'll come to thee in the moonlight, though hell should bar the way...

Well, hell or... no, I won't say it.. I shall remain peaceful... until I have to start packing some more... gah, frustrating packing... so many boxes, truly so little room.