I had a dream this morning, after waking up and dozing off again (since another stomach-ache period last night was filled with nightmares).... and that dream was sweeter than the reality of my life... it was so wonderful....
In the dream I was in the SSC pool with Nancy, and it was crowded... we were swimming around, since everything was busy... the basketball hoops, the diving boards, everything... we were swimming around, trying not to bump into anybody, when, from the other side of the pool I see Stacey swimming towards me... we swim/run to each other, splashing around and laughing, and we hug each other. In the dream we hadn't seen each other in a long time. So we start hugging and we're laughing and happy, splashing around in the pool, goofing off and teasing each other... we swim down to the deep end with Nancy, catching up on news and just constantly laughing with that light-hearted laugh...
All of a sudden somebody jumps into the pool and splashes us. We squeal, as some girls are prone to doing... we were still wiping the chlorine water out of our eyes as Blake surfaces, his head tipped back, water running off of his face and chest, pushing his hair back from his forehead. (Yeah, it was like a cologne commercial.) It was so unexpected, so... beautiful is too feminine of a word, but I'm in a semi-hurry at the moment...
And I put my arm around the both of them and we were laughing in the water with each other, splashing around, talking over the voices of everybody else... suddenly it seemed as though everybody else was leaving the pool, and soon we had it all to ourselves but it felt full because we felt so good...
We busted out the water basketball, and Blake was going off of the diving board, and everything felt so perfectly fitted, seamless.
.... And then I woke up and reality sunk in, and I have a shower to go and take, errands to run and then work to go to...
Monday, 21 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)



|