Hmm...
Actually, now I dont know if I feel quite like it... it's a beautiful evening... sweet and clear and warm... there's a breeze that you can hear in the trees and in the windchimes my mom collects and hangs above our new deck...
Yes, our new deck... I don't think I've even blogged about that..
Perhaps, yes, perhaps blogging is better for those long, dark winter nights, when a person should be working hard on cleaning or writing papers or other such boring things...
Blogging wasn't meant for summer evenings like these...
But already my scalp is sunburnt, again... as are my shoulders... and I spent about six hours outdoors already.. hmm...
Steak on the grill... corn on the cob being boiled.. ice cream waiting for after dinner, as well as a wonderful looking cherry pie...
Yes, tonight I feel like part of a truly all-american family... although only in the positive, idealistic sense, nowhere near the harsh, real-world reality.
Tonight, my life is so sweet I can barely stand it...
In twelve hours, when my alarm clock is ringing to get me up and send me to work I will not be so happy... but that doesn't matter...
It's frightening, but wonderful to have things feel so perfect...
I think it is the reality that I'll be moving away back to Salem again soon that makes me truly appreciate what I have right now, right this minute..
*Ahem*... excuse me...
It's suppa-time!
Sunday, 27 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)



|