Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Doggie Date...

My poor dog is tired of staying home, with only a couple of acres to run around on... so I came up with the idea of a doggy date... so tomorrow Cassie and I and a couple of friends of mine are going to the beach, solely for the purpose of bringing Cassie to play...

This is not, of course, a new idea, but I simply wanted to reinforce this great idea... we shall bring dog biscuits, maybe a pigs ear and some doggy toys...

How fun...

But let me tell you one thing... beach and goth do not mix well...

It takes a creative mind to goth it up beach style...

Well, that or those Hot Topic gift bag things with the towels, flipflops and whatnot... Emily the Strange...

I myself am in need of evil flip flops... and by calling them evil flip-flops, I mean flip-flops that are morbid in appearance, because all flip-flops are naturally evil in nature, simply because I almost kill myself every time I try to wear them... damn klutzy-goth being taken advantage of...