Thursday, 5 June 2008

The Truth And Nothing But The Truth...

I just can't live without my tweezers...

In fact, I don't know many people that can...

And I have so far lost BOTH of my tweezers...

Now, I paid the 15 bucks to have my eyebrows waxed, but let me tell you, I have a lot more body maintenance left over... and you know, I am just NOT spending another $9 on tweezers when there are two here... somewhere.... in this mess...

And my signed Mushroomhead shirt is STILL MIA, as is the comfortable, soft, long-sleeved green t-shirt I last wore it with....

Hrrrmmm....

Oooh, and cute outfit day tomorrow! New little red dress, cute strappy summer heels, perhaps even my skully skimmers... top it off with my old-school spider pin...

Oh yeah.... I can't wait...

Heheh... it's nice to have the warm weather rolling back around, have some more freedom in my wardrobe...

I'm going to go pull my futon apart and dig in my closet more... (Homework? Hahah!)

.... maybe my polka-dot dress is in there...