Friday, 27 June 2008

It's Europe!

Agent Pink, Agent J and I have decided to leave Agent Fish behind and travel one of the most beautiful places in the world... Europe! Yay!

We'll go next summer, hit up Iceland (my hopefully home away from home someday) and drop down to Europe from there... oddly enough, it's cheaper to fly to Iceland and then to Europe than to just fly straight from here to Europe. Weird. Shorter flight, too. Not sure exactly how long we'll be there or how many countries we'll hit, but we will go and it will be so amazing to travel with my girls! No boys, no school, no distractions.... it'll just be three true friends together.... as all three of us love art, history, museums, good food and good drink (although I do enjoy the drink a wee bit more than they), we won't have a hard time deciding where to go... we all want to see Europe...

Together we'll be much safer, we'll be able to go places a singular girl or even a duo of girls could go to... I know Spanish, and I think Agent J may know some Italian, as she's been to Italy before... and with Agent J's previous experience in the country, we'll be a bit more knowledgeable than doing it all on our own...

Oh boy!