Thursday, 19 June 2008

1:38 pm

... sitting in the library... 3 pages left... it's simply a matter of finishing up the chunks of paragraphs I have left... this will not be an A paper... at least, I'm afraid it won't be... my educations is important to me... but I'm so tired...

It is dark in here... dark and creepy... normally I don't mind being here during the afternoon when everyone is in class... but there's something about today... it's ominous, almost... maybe it's the silent campus, with finals in progress... maybe it's the misty rain you can see outside... it's almost hovering, not even really falling...

Maybe it's my body being all too aware of being sick... I have a pretty nasty fever... the back of my throat is bubbled up and red like it's been burned... I'm exhausted and there's mucus in my lungs... Dayquil is my savior... if I use my inhaler and drink a lot of water I can breathe alright, but it's like there's concrete at the bottom of my lungs, making me tired and heavy...

I've been sick more times this year than I have in all the time since I've had my tonsils out... stress does wonders on the body.... but tomorrow, tomorrow I can sleep all day...